is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Many of you have inquired about whether or not The Aesthetic Show would move forward given the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19. This is to let you know that we have made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone the event at this time. The Aesthetic Show will now be held November 20-23, 2020 at the Wynn, Las Vegas, NV. The safety of our delegates, faculty, and exhibitors is our utmost priority and we have been closely monitoring guidance from Federal, State and Local governments to educate our decisions. After additional consultation with stakeholders, we have decided to postpone the event. The Aesthetic Show program will transfer seamlessly to the new dates. All of us at The Aesthetic Show hope you and your loved ones are well. We thank you for your support and understanding and look forward to another great event.
The Aesthetic Guide
• Emergency business planning for plastic surgeons and aesthetic providers
• Protect personal finances during COVID-19: 5 things to do now
Shino Bay Aguilera
• Stay Safe. Stay Informed.
• Learning Together
Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
• Virtual Practice Workshop: Turning Challenges into Opportunities
• Is it time to consider telemedicine at your dermatology practice?
Terri Ross Consulting
• How to Conduct & Convert TeleHealth Patients, with Terri Ross and TouchMD
Projected Growth Consulting
• Social Media During COVID-19
• Sales Skills - How To Sell More Services & Products Through Consultations! (April 24 Webinar)
Visual Vybz Studios
• 5 Tips for Reopening your Practice Doors [After] COVID-19
• COVID-19 Practice Resiliency Webinar Series
Undoubtedly, the challenges surrounding this unprecedented pandemic have created a time of uncertainty for most of us. And though it may be difficult to see now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
We sincerely hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy and thank you for your continued support.
We are working to build a spectacular program that you can look forward to, so that when we get through this difficult time, there will be a place that you can gain practical approaches to rebuild your practice and reignite momentum.
Now more than ever it is clear that human interaction is invaluable and irreplaceable, so let's look forward to the moment that our collective energy and face-to-face interactions will reinvigorate our aesthetic community.
The Aesthetic Show is partnering with Dr. Will Kirby and his team to honor and recognize aesthetic professionals who are donating their time and/or personal protection equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How it works:
*Limited to 2 passes per practice. Available to the first 50 entries only.